The closure and merger of Geosurf with Bright Data had significant implications within the web data extraction and scraping industry. It signaled a shift in the competitive landscape. It raised awareness regarding protecting intellectual property and trade secrets in the context of similar services. The legal and strategic considerations underlying this case highlighted the importance of safeguarding proprietary technologies and preventing potential conflicts arising from shared investors and employees across competing entities. Furthermore, consolidating Geosurf’s capabilities within Bright Data’s offerings may have influenced the market dynamics, potentially altering the options available to businesses and researchers seeking geographically targeted web data solutions.
Geosurf has been a popular choice for individuals and businesses looking for high-quality proxy services. However, as with any product or service, it may not suit the needs or preferences of everyone. This has led to a rise in the demand for alternatives that offer similar or even better features than Geosurf.
Finding the right proxy service is crucial for various online activities, whether it’s scraping data, testing websites, or accessing geo-restricted content. The good news is that there are several Geosurf alternatives available that can provide you with the reliability, speed, and security you need. In this article, we will discuss some of the top options to help you make an informed decision and find the best alternative for your proxy needs. But before that, let us have a little history about Geosurf.
SOAX is an excellent option for businesses that need reliable internet access. It’s an alternative to Geosurf and provides different types of proxies, like residential, mobile, ISP, and datacenter proxies. Additionally, it offers support for SOCKS5. One key thing about SOAX is that it’s committed to providing ethical brokers, which means it’s a good choice for professional users who want uninterrupted internet access and value ethical practices.
SOAX has a big pool of over 190+ million IPs, so you will always have new IPs to use. You can use proxies from anywhere in the world with SOAX, so your internet traffic can seem like it’s coming from any location. SOAX’s pricing starts at $99 for 15GB of residential traffic, which is about $6.60 per GB.
Smartproxy, as an alternative to Geosurf, is a tool that helps you change the settings of your proxy server straightforwardly. A proxy server acts as an intermediary between your computer and the websites you visit, facilitating various functions such as storing web page copies for quicker access and translating information between your browser and a specialized service.
- Proxy pool: With over 50 million rotating IP addresses from 195+ locations. This allows users to choose from various IP addresses to meet their needs.
- Coverages include proxies from actual desktop and mobile devices, mobile carriers, and data centers. This ensures that users can access various brokers suitable for multiple use cases.
- Pricing: The service provides different plans to accommodate different budgets, with prices starting at $75 per month. This makes Smartproxy a reliable and affordable alternative to Geosurf, offering its users a comprehensive set of features.
3. Bright data
If you’re looking for an alternative to Geosurf, you might have heard about Bright Data, previously known as Luminati Networks. Bright Data is an experienced company in the proxy industry. What makes it different from others? Let’s explore and discover its unique features.
Bright data has a few features;
- Proxy pool: Bright Data offers an impressive proxy pool with various options. It includes over 72 million residential proxies, 7 million mobile proxies, and ISP and datacenter proxies. This extensive selection ensures that you have the flexibility to meet your proxy needs, regardless of the size or complexity of your project.
- Coverage: Its exceptional geographical coverage sets Bright Data apart from other Geosurf alternatives. With a presence in 195 countries, you can access data anywhere globally. This extensive coverage ensures that you can gather the data you need, regardless of its geographical location.
- Pricing: Bright Data operates on a pay-as-you-go model, making it a cost-effective option for small and large-scale data scraping operations. Starting at $7.35 per GB, the pricing is reasonable and allows you to control your expenses based on your specific requirements.
Nimbleway is a web scraping service that provides residential and unlocker proxies for web scraping, serving as an alternative to Geosurf.
- Proxy pool: Nimbleway offers a residential proxy pool with worldwide coverage to handle any workload, allowing users to access websites without being blocked.
- Coverage: Nimbleway’s residential proxy pool has global coverage, ensuring users can access websites from various locations worldwide.
- Price: Nimbleway offers four different pricing plans – Free Trial, Essential, Advanced, and Professional. The plans provide varying amounts of credits, with the Essential plan priced at $600, the Advanced plan at $1,600, and the Professional plan at $3,600. These credits can be used to access their infrastructure and platform, which includes features like deep reports and analytics, dedicated and rotated IP, parsing templates, AI fingerprinting and CAPTCHA avoidance, concurrent request, technical account manager, custom JS and headers control, and Nimble Browser Labs access.
If you’re searching for a trustworthy alternative to Geosurf, ProxyEmpire is a promising option. Introduced in 2020, ProxyEmpire has quickly gained prominence in proxy services due to its large selection of proxies and worldwide coverage. What distinguishes ProxyEmpire as an alternative for Geosurf users? Let’s explore further to understand its unique offerings and benefits.
- Proxy pool: Boasting over 25 million IPs, providing users with diverse options to carry out their activities without the fear of being blocked or restricted by websites. This extensive proxy pool ensures uninterrupted operations, making it ideal for web scraping, data collection, and ad verification tasks.
- Coverage: ProxyEmpire offers proxies in 147 countries, allowing users to access and scrape data from various global locations. This feature enables users to gather information from different regions, test advertisements worldwide, and conduct comprehensive market research.
- Pricing: ProxyEmpire operates on a pay-as-you-go model, offering flexibility and affordability, especially for small businesses and independent professionals. For instance, users can access 3 GB of residential traffic for just $40, making it a budget-friendly option for those with limited resources.
Instantproxies is a private HTTP proxy service that provides a solid alternative to Geosurf, catering to users’ needs for high-anonymity private browsing, high-volume content posting, and high-performance web crawling.
- Proxy pool: Instantproxies offers a diverse range of private proxies, including options for 10, 25, 50, 100, 250, and 500 representatives, as well as the ability to place custom orders.
- Coverage: Instantproxies ensures worldwide coverage and a variety of subnets, enabling users to access and scrape data from a global perspective.
- Price: Instantproxies provides competitive pricing at $1 per IP with unlimited bandwidth and no extra fees. This transparent pricing model, coupled with advanced features such as an advanced control panel, 24/7 live support, and 99%+ network uptime, makes it an attractive choice for individuals and businesses seeking reliable and fast private proxy services.
It is a private proxy service that serves as an alternative to Geosurf. Hydra Proxy specializes in static mobile proxies, global residential proxies, and US 4G mobile proxies with no DNS leaks.
- Proxy Pool: Like Geosurf, HydraProxy boasts a large proxy pool, providing users access to various proxy servers. This extensive pool ensures that users can find suitable proxies for their specific needs and helps distribute traffic effectively, reducing the risk of overcrowding on any single server and maintaining optimal performance and reliability.
- Coverage: HydraProxy also has a global range, with proxy servers in various parts of the world. This global presence allows users to access IP addresses from different countries and regions, supporting tasks such as web scraping, market research, and geo-targeted testing. This expansive coverage will enable users to simulate their online presence from different locations and access region-specific content as needed.
- Pricing: HydraProxy provides competitive pricing for its residential and 4G mobile proxies. With flexible pricing starting at $5 per GB for residential proxies and $2.5 per GB for static mobile proxies, the service offers transparent pricing models, including detailed control over protocol, network type, and proxy location. This ensures that users can select the most suitable proxies without hidden costs.
The website offers private proxies for your online projects and tasks. It is an alternative to Geosurf.
- Proxy pool: Proxy-ipv4.com has an extensive collection of proxies that you can use for your projects. With over 150 networks in all countries and more than 200 subnets, you have a wide range of options to implement projects of any complexity.
- Coverage: Proxy-ipv4.com provides proxies that support both HTTP and SOCKS5 protocols. You can use these proxies for various applications such as web scraping, social media management, sports betting, and more.
- Pricing: Proxy-ipv4.com offers flexible pricing options to suit your needs. You can choose the lease term and the number of proxies you require. The website also provides a personal account with flexible settings, allowing you to purchase or renew a broker, export a list of addresses, and more.
Proxy-Sale is a platform that offers private proxies to assist with online projects and tasks, serving as an alternative to Geosurf. Proxy-Sale delivers a broad array of private proxies for online projects, featuring a diverse proxy pool, support for HTTP(s) and Socks5 protocols, and flexible pricing options. If you’re seeking an alternative to Geosurf, Proxy-Sale is worth considering.
- Proxy pool: Proxy-Sale provides various proxies, including datacenter IPv4 & IPv6, ISP, residential, and 4G/5G rotating mobile proxies tailored to multiple use cases.
- Coverage: Proxy-Sale offers proxies supporting both HTTP(s) and Socks5 protocols, enabling their use across a wide range of applications such as web scraping, social media management, online gaming, and more.
- Price: Proxy-Sale presents flexible pricing options to accommodate individual needs, allowing users to select the lease term and the number of proxies required.
SquidProxies is a website that offers private proxies to assist you with your online projects and tasks. Being an alternative to Geosurf, it provides a diverse selection of private proxies for your online projects. With its extensive proxy pool, support for various protocols, and flexible pricing options, SquidProxies is a reliable choice for your proxy needs.
- Proxy pool: SquidProxies has an extensive network of high-performance proxy servers, providing over 100,000 proxies tailored to your needs. These proxies are available in multiple IP subnets from various cities worldwide, enhancing your online anonymity and allowing you to bypass restrictions.
- Coverage: SquidProxies supports HTTP/HTTPS and SOCKS5 protocols, making their proxies suitable for applications such as web scraping, social media management, and online gaming. Additionally, the website offers elite anonymity, ensuring that your original IP address remains hidden without revealing the use of a proxy.
- Pricing: SquidProxies offers flexible pricing options to accommodate your requirements. You can choose the lease term and the number of proxies you need. The website also provides a personal account with customizable settings, allowing you to purchase or renew proxies, export a list of addresses, and more. Prices start at $1.99 per proxy.
When picking a suitable alternative to Geosurf, it’s essential to consider a few things: how fast it is, if it’s dependable, how secure it keeps your info, how much it costs, and if it has good support. Look at each option carefully using these points, and you can decide which service suits you best. Remember that what’s best for you might not be the best for someone else, so take your time, look into your options, and choose wisely. Good luck!